Sunday, August 14, 2016

Trading Journal

Today I updated my trading journal with few charts, based on DP’s, Patterns i do trade.

Below is screenshot.

This has nothing to do with trading method, but I hope these charts alarm me if I am failing in trading particular pattern or DP continuously. 
(You may like to check my Daily Trading Plan here)

Brief on each chart
  •         Win % Vs Patterns: This shows how much each pattern hold % of net gain made.
  •         Win % Vs DP’s: This shows how much each DP hold % of net gain made.
  •         Win % Vs Confluence: This show success % in trading at confluence of range, DP and No Confluence
  •         Long Vs Short: This shows how much net gain made in longs vs shorts.

Welcoming your comments/suggestions/critic…!


PS: Charts may look awkward right now, as journal is updated with only 12 day trades. I hope going forward this will be helpful.

6 comments:

  1. excellent trades Rose,Presentation is really good, True Techie :)

    Could please help me to understand confluence of range ?
    Is you favorite DP is BPB? I partially understand it and its bit confusing in live market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Srinivas,

      Confluence is range forming with extremes coinciding with DP's.. suppose RH also PDH etc.. we get most profitable trades at confluence zone.

      Nothing like favorite, i like BOF trades more.. as trapped traders push price in our favour fast :)
      more on BOF and BPB here
      http://niftynirvana.blogspot.de/2012/04/my-trading-revolves-around-trader.html

      Delete
  2. Dear Rose,

    Nice blog. Yours is one blog that I'm tracking for DP trades..

    Can you please share the excel sheet?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for getting back to you late.
    "Confluence is range forming with extremes coinciding with DP's". Now I understand that Confluences is two DPs at single line, could you plz explain me what do u meant "extremes coinciding" Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Srinivas,

    Suppose nifty gap down (while day trend is down).. broke PDL and formed range with PDL being range high.. as per my trading method (http://onlyniftyy.blogspot.de/2016/03/daily-trading-plan.html) idle trade would be entering BOF of RH as price in sell zone (below PDL).

    Here RH is also PDL.. means more strength to bears if bulls fail to push prices after BO... which is what we re looking for.. BOF.. just shoot the gun now :)

    Hope i am clear!

    ReplyDelete